Máy hiển thị sóng Tektronix TBS2104
Thông số kỹ thuật Tektronix TBS2104
Số kênh: 4
Dải tần: 100Mhz
Đầu vào: AC, DC, GND
Khoảng offset: 2 mV/Div to 5 V/Div
Giao tiếp: USB
Tốc độ lấy mẫu: 1Gs/s
Trở kháng đầu vào: 1 MΩ ± 2 %, 11.5 pF ± 2.5 pF
Độ phân giải: 8 bit
Điện áp đầu vào tối đa: 300 V RMS with peaks ≤ ±450 V
Độ chính xác: ±3%
Độ nhớ sâu (Record length): 20M point
Độ phân giải: 8 bits
Tính toán sóng: +, -, x, FFT
Chế độ: Auto, Normal, and Single
Loại trigger: Edge, PWM, Video
Nguồn điện: 100 to 240 VAC RMS ±10%, 45 Hz to 65 Hz (90 to 264 V)
|Tektronix TBS2072||Tektronix TBS2102||Tektronix TBS2074||Tektronix TBS2104|
|Bandwidth||70 MHz||100 MHz||70 MHz||100 MHz|
|Sample rate||1 GS/s||1 GS/s||1 GS/s||1 GS/s|
|Record length||20 M points||20 M points||20 M points||20 M points|
Vertical system analog channels
- Hardware bandwidth limits 20 MHz
- Input coupling DC, AC, or GND
- Input impedance 1 MΩ ± 2 %, 11.5 pF ± 2.5 pF
- Input sensitivity range 2 mV/Div to 5 V/Div
- Vertical resolution 8 bits
- Maximum input voltage, 1 MΩ 300 V RMS with peaks ≤ ±450 V
- Acquisition modes
- Sample Acquire sampled values.
- Peak Detect Captures glitches as narrow as 3.5 ns at all sweep speeds.
- Average From 2 to 512 waveforms included in average.
- Hi-Res Averages multiple sample of one acquisition interval into one waveform point.
- Roll Scrolls waveforms right to left across the screen at sweep speeds slower than or equal to 40 ms/div (400 ms/div at 20M record length).
- Math modes
- All units:
- Ch 1 – Ch 2
Ch 2 – Ch 1
Ch 1 + Ch 2
Ch 1 X Ch 2
- 4 channel units:
- Ch 3 – Ch 4
Ch 3 + Ch 4
Ch 4 – Ch 3
Ch 3 X Ch 4
- DC balance ± (1 mV +0.1 div)
- DC gain accuracy ± 3% 10 mV/div through 5 V/div-
- ± 4% typical 2 mV/div and 5 mV/div
- DC voltage measurement accuracy average mode
- Average of > 16 waveforms
- ±((DC Gain Accuracy) X |reading – (offset – position)| + Offset Accuracy + 0.11 div + 1 mV)
- Delta Volts between any two averages of ≥16 waveforms acquired with the same oscilloscope setup and ambient conditions
- ±(DC Gain Accuracy X |reading| + 0.08 div + 1.4 mV)
- Vertical position range
- ± 5 divisions
- Vertical offset ranges
Volts/Div setting Offset range, 1 MΩ 2 mV/div to 200 mV/div ± 0.8 V > 200 mV/div to 5 V/div ± 20 V
- Analog bandwidth, DC coupled
- 100 MHz models:
- DC to ≥100 MHz for 2 mV/div through 5 V/div.
- 70 MHz models:
- DC to ≥70 MHz for 2 mV/div through 5 V/div.
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR), typical
- 100:1 at 60 Hz, reducing to 10:1 with 50 MHz sine wave with equal Volts/div and coupling settings on each channel.
- Channel-to-channel isolation
TBS2072, TBS2074 TBS2102, TBS2104 ≥100:1 at ≤70 MHz ≥100:1 at ≤100 MHz
Horizontal system analog channels
- Maximum duration of time captured at highest sample rate (all channels) 40 ms
- Time base range 2 ns/div to 100 sec/div
- Time-base delay time range -15 divisions to 5000 s
- Deskew range ±100 ns
- Time base accuracy ±25 ppm over any ≥1 ms interval
- Trigger modes: Auto, Normal, and Single
- Trigger holdoff range: 20 ns to 8 s
- Trigger types
- Positive or negative slope on any channel. Coupling includes DC, HF reject, LF reject, and noise reject.
- Pulse width
- Trigger on width of positive or negative pulses that are >, <, =, or ≠ a specified period of time.
- Trigger on a pulse that crosses one threshold but fails to cross a second threshold before crossing the first again.
- Trigger coupling analog channels
- DC, Noise Reject, High Freq Reject, Low Freq Reject.
- Sensitivity, edge–type trigger, DC coupled
Trigger Source Sensitivity Analog inputs 0.4 division from DC to 50 MHz 0.6 divisions >50 MHz to 100 MHz
- Trigger level ranges
- Input channels: ± 4.90 divisions from center screen
- Nonvolatile memory retention time, typical
- No time limit for Front Panel Settings, saved waveforms, setups, and calibration constants.
- Real-Time clock
- A programmable clock providing time in years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
đại lý Tektronix TBS2104, nhà phân phối TBS2104, tài liệu Tektronix TBS2104, máy đo sóng TBS2104